2021 Show Postponed

At the January meeting of the Nowra Show Management Committee, a motion was passed to postpone the 145th Nowra Show until a later date in 2021.

Considering the status of COVID-19 cases, this difficult decision was made after extensive consultation and input from our Management Committee, who ultimately determined the Show could not be held as planned on Friday 5th and Saturday 6th February 2021.

The health, safety and wellbeing of the community, our patrons, stewards, exhibitors, members and our many volunteers was at the forefront of this tough decision.

There are some livestock events of the Show that may still be able to proceed outdoors in accordance with COVID-19 restrictions. The Management Committee will meet again within a week to consider recommendations from the relevant sections, following discussions with their volunteers and committee members. An announcement will follow with any further developments.

The Nowra Show Society would like to take this opportunity to thank the community of the Shoalhaven, our many loyal sponsors and exhibitors for their understanding and support in what has been the most unusual of years we have all experienced.

The Management Committee will now focus on a later date in 2021 where, hopefully, we can come together for the 145th Nowra Show.
We are looking forward to welcoming the community back, when the time is right, for what will be another absolute showcase of all the Nowra Show is famous for.

Mark Stewart
Nowra Show Society



Adults $15 + BF
Concession $10 + BF
Children (5-16yrs) $5 + BF